If retailers don’t have control over their cash, adding more stores and growing their business is simply going to amplify and compound the root problems. Retailers often confront the red flag trend of cash shortages or cash overages that are inconsistent and unanticipated.
- Highlight dubious activity amongst staff members.
- Track suspicious behaviour at the point of sale.
- Record actions against staff members.
- Have visibility into cash leakage by tracking dates and times that can be directly linked to employees.
- Measure the accuracy of cash declaration facilities over time to identify corruption.
TRC Solutions enhance visibility so that your cash will be better controlled and tracked.
The Controlling Your Retail Cash KPI Report is a functional tool used by management directly responsible for ensuring each euro/dollar/pound is allocated to a transaction like Cash Office Management and Financial Control Departments.
The report provides an illustration of how these reports, combined with accurate and reliable EPOS technology, can enhance a retailer’s cash management capabilities resulting in an immediate impact on profitability through reduced fraud and error.